OGDEN Family Lawyers
A Compassionate, Client-Focused Approach To Family Law. Serving Clients Throughout Northern Utah.
Finding yourself in need of personal legal guidance for a family matter can be – and often is – one of life’s most difficult and challenging experiences. At Sentinel Law Group, P.C., our commitment to representing families with integrity and compassion shines through in every case we resolve. Our Ogden family law attorneys have the tools, resources, and knowledge needed to help you through this tough situation.
Contact us online or call (801) 784 6250 now for a free consultation.
How We Can Serve You
Whether you need help navigating a divorce or establishing custody of a child, you can turn to Sentinel Law Group, P.C. Our attorney, Charles, and the rest of our professional team members are unfailingly attentive to clients’ needs. We maintain fast response times so that you don’t have to wait around for answers to your questions or an update on your case.
With firsthand experience in the very cases we handle, our team is prepared to provide truly effective representation. We are proud of the work we do and remain focused on obtaining the results you are seeking. We recognize the impact that our services can have on you, your future, and your family – and we never take our responsibility to you lightly.
Why Choose Sentinel Law Group, P.C.?
If you find yourself seeking a family law attorney, it’s important to do your research and ensure that the lawyer you choose is up to the challenge. At Sentinel Law Group, P.C., the quality of our representation never wavers.
People enjoy working with us because we:
- Are attentive and responsive
- Personalize our approach to each client’s unique case
- Always act in the client’s best interests
- Offer services in English, German, and Chinese
- Offer straightforward pricing options
Every step of the way, our focus is on helping people – especially children involved in a case. We want to resolve your case in a way that opens doors for your future and gives you the opportunities you need to move forward.
Find out more about what Sentinel Law Group, P.C. can do for you by calling (801) 784 6250.
- What Can Someone Do To Protect And Prepare For Divorce If They’re Going To File Or Suspect His Or Her Spouse May File Soon?
- What Are The Best Options For Resolving Issues That Come Up In Divorces And With Other Family Law Matters?
- If We Simply Cannot Agree On Matters, Is Litigation The Only Way To Go?
- Before A Divorce Is Finalized In Utah, What Generally Are Going To Be The Custody And Visitation Arrangements For Couples While The Case Is Going On?
- Will A Child Ever Need To Appear In Court When It Comes To Custody Matter?
- Is There A Waiting Period In Utah Before You’re Allowed To Go Back To Court To Request A Modification To A Custody Order?
- My Child’s Other Parent Has Requested The Modification To Our Child Support Order. Is There Anything That I Can Do To Stop The Petition Or Can I Appeal The Decision If A Modification Is Granted?
“I am currently a client of Charles and am very happy with him. I know that if I didn't have a good lawyer on my side with my divorce I was going to be in trouble and felt very comfortable with Charles the very first time I met with him. If you want a trustworthy and caring lawyer on your side Charles is the lawyer for you.”
“I had the privilege of having Charles represent me during my divorce. During one of the most difficult periods of my life, not only did Charles provide excellent legal advice - but he cared for me on a personal level. He helped guide me through every step and was always responsive. Even after my divorce when issues arose,...
“Charles has helped me on many things from estate planning, problems with the law and business protection and deals. He is knowledgeable in many areas more so than any other I have seen. He has clearly put in the time to understand the law and doesn’t miss anything. He is quick at making the right decision.